Scent Weakly 2.0

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Seamhead Tour '07


The old guys returned from our 6th tour of major league ballparks on Sunday evening relatively intact. I think it's safe to say that a good time was had by all.

In no particular order, some highlights of the trip include:

Eating neon green pickle relish on the hotdogs at Wrigley
Doing genealogical research in Wooster
The spectacular sunset at the Jake
Earning my "I've Been To All 30 ML Ballparks" merit badge
Ben Francisco's walk off homerun
The awesome postgame fireworks extravaganza after the Indians game
Getting caught in a thunderstorm on the way out of Wrigley
The impressive atrium/arcade at the hotel in Cleveland
Learning to send text messages on my phone
Cooling off with a chocolate shake at the Dari-ette

For a visual summary of the trip, you can check out the pictures I've posted on Flickr (click the My Pictures link on the left).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home