Scent Weakly 2.0

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Agree With Marc


Marc Andreessen (Netscape, Ning) has a new blog and in his latest post writes that
the new Facebook Platform is a dramatic leap forward for the Internet industry

Andeessen thinks that Facebook by enabling outside web developers to inject new features and content into its environment is a turning point for the industry. He also implies that the Facebook developers have now created the possibility that with its added functionality Facebook could become the nexus for social interaction on the internet.

I agree. I tried to say as much a few days ago, but's it's just nice to see one of the icons of the development of the internet agreeing with me.

The potential for Facebook is huge, and I think that it is going to generate a lot of attention in the next 12 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home