Scent Weakly 2.0

Monday, June 25, 2007

Heaven or Hell?

I'm leaning towards hell.

I'm currently updating from the Apple store in the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN. I've seen just a small section of the place, and I thought I saw every mall store that exists. I guess my mall knowledge is limited.

We got in rather late last night. 5 planes landed at midnight and the airport had a skeletal crew working. Getting luggage was a chore, but luckily Avis was still open. We made it to the hotel at about 2:00 AM.

I did a little exploring of downtown Minneapolis this morning. Our hotel is adjacent to the corner where Mary Tyler Moore tossed her hat into the air. There is a statue. I have a picture.

We're picking up Jeff in an hour or so, and then headed to the ballpark.

I'll update again when internet access becomes available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home