Scent Weakly 2.0

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Elementary



I started reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes today. Yes, I realize that reading a book is not exactly earth shaking news, but my method is kinda cool. Daily Lit is sending me a very small chunk of the book everyday via email.

Here's their blurb:

Why read books by email?

Because if you are like us, you spend hours each day reading email but don't find the time to read books. DailyLit brings books right into your inbox in convenient small messages that take less than 5 minutes to read. This works incredibly well not just on your computer but also on a Treo, Blackberry, Sidekick or whatever the PDA of your choice. In the words of Dr. Seuss: Try it, you might like it! (Oops -- it would appear that the actual quote from Green Eggs and Ham is "You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may.")


They do not have a lot of choices, but the process to get started is very simple. Or, as I should say, "Elementary, my dear Watson."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home