Scent Weakly 2.0

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This and That



Ryan Adams has a record coming out on October 28. He posted a song, Fix It, from the album today on MySpace. It sucks. Fix It

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night's My Morning Jacket show. Their recordings are not very compelling, but what a live show. They easily make my Bands I Want To Follow In a VW Van list. I'm hoping they'll crack my top five shows of the year, but it's going to be tough.

1) The Hold Steady @ The Casbah
2) Bruuuuuuuce @ The Pond (or whatever it's called now)
3) Ryan Adams @ Spreckles
4) The Avett Brothers @ The BellyUp
5) Radiohead @ The Cricket

I've seen Blitzen Trapper a couple time as an opening act. Good band with bland material. Their new album might make me change my mind.

Furr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home