Scent Weakly 2.0

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Voting for President

In 2000 Bush and Gore were asked about baseball's designated hitter rule. While Gore gave a long winded answer that never really answered the question, Bush gave a succinct response, "Never liked it never will." I hate to admit this but based primarily on the way they answered the designated hitter question I voted for Bush.

Having learned that having traditional baseball beliefs are inversely correlated to one's ability to lead a democratic superpower, I have changed my criteria for my vote for president. This year I will base my vote on the candidates' bodysurfing form.

Last week Obama demonstrated his form at Sandy Beach on Oahu. I'll wait until after McCain's appearance at The Wedge before I make my final decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home