Scent Weakly 2.0

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Field Trip: The Damnwells



Last night after making a deposit in the Bank of Sleep, I headed to the Casbah for a show. The band I wanted see was The Damnwells, who were the third group scheduled to perform.

I arrived at what I thought was fashionably late at 9:30, but unfortunately Mozella the first performer was just taking the stage. So, I sat through Mozella (generic singer songwriter - female) and then Ari Hest (generic singer songwriter - male). The Damnwells didn't start until 11:30. I made it to a little after midnight when what's left of my adult brain sent me home.

The Damnwells are a very solid outfit, the SD crowd though enthusiastic was quite small and a tad less star studded than their Troubadour show in LA Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home