Scent Weakly 2.0

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Field Trip: Brett Dennen



I underestimated the power of having a song on Scrubs. The Belly Up was unexpectedly (at least to me) packed, so I wasn't able get my prime viewing spot. But I did land close enough. It was a very interesting and eclectic crowd including a signficant number of time travelers from a 1972 Grateful Dead concert.

Dennen is at the end of a marathon tour and was obviously a bit fried. To his credit he has some personality and as performer he knows how to work a crowd. It was an enjoyable show.

Legacy cover: Peaceful Easy Feeling

1 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

there was an article on him in the sf chronicle on sunday, i'll clip it out and send it to you, or maybe you can find it on sfgate.com

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home