Scent Weakly 2.0

Monday, November 20, 2006

Burn Baby Burn



If I do say so myself (and I will) my Worth a Buck song suggestions make a killler playlist. In case you missed them, here's a recap:

Franklin's Tower *** Grateful Dead
I Will Keep the Bad Things from You *** The Damnwells
Honey I Been Thinking About You *** Jackie Greene
Willin' *** Little Feat
Come Pick Me Up *** Ryan Adams
Vincent O'Brien *** M. Ward
Long Way Home *** Tom Waits
Goddamn Lonely Love *** Drive-By Truckers
Ain't No Reason *** Brett Dennen
Love Sick *** Bob Dylan
Desire *** Ryan Adams
Slide Away *** Joseph Arthur
The Weight *** The Band
You Don't Make It Easy Babe *** Josh Ritter
Twenty-One *** The Red West
Wild Horses *** The Flying Burrito Brothers
Arms of a Woman *** Amos Lee
Orange Sky *** Alexi Murdoch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home