Scent Weakly 2.0

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Flock You


I started playing with Flock, a new web browser, this morning and I have to admit I am having fun with it. From what I gather it's essentially Firefox tricked out with some very cool bells and whistles.

What sets Flock apart is a very nice integration with Flickr and Photo Bucket. You have access to your photostream within the browser via a button. Flock also allows you drag and drop photos from your photostream into a comment post on places like MySpace. That was the fun part. Being an old guy I am unfamiliar with the nuts and bolts of MySpace. But with Flock, I was easily able to drop some embarrassing picture bombs into my kids MySpace comments. As a result I am sure I will be unfriended, but it's not like I was in their top eight anyway.

Flock also has a very nice RSS reader, and a clipboard tool for collecting images a text for posting to a blog.

I'm going to continue to play with it for a few more days, but I think it's got a good shot at being my browser of choice.

Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home