Scent Weakly 2.0

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WTF



So, I need your help. I was driving home today with the iPod on shuffle, and three straight songs were played that dropped the F bomb. And, the thing is they were all great songs. So, I started mentally compiling a playlist of songs that features the king of profanity.

Here's what I have so far:

Come Pick Me Up ******* Ryan Adams
Creep ****** Radiohead
Oxford Comma ****** Vampire Weekend
F*ck Was I ****** Jenny Owen Youngs

Any additions to the list?

1 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

Rilo Kiley -- Pictures of Success
Oasis -- Fuckin' in the Bushes
Ben Folds -- Rockin' the Suburbs
Several Elliott Smith songs.. King's Crossing and A Distorted Reality is now a Necessity to be Free are two pretty good examples
Tenacious D -- Fuck Her Gently (but that's rather profane...)
Wilco -- Ashes of American Flags

I'll consult my buddies and possibly add to this list.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home